If a 3D object is meant to follow the morphs and movements of a DAZ character, it needs to become an item of conforming clothing. This allows a garment to be fitted to a DAZ figure, following its movements and full body morphs (at least to a certain extend).
The procedure is called rigging, and DAZ Studio has a Transfer Utility to make this happen. Here’s how to use it.
Load the figure and the item of clothing you’ve made into your scene. I’m using Genesis 2 Male and a shirt I’ve made in Marvelous Designer.
Notice that the shirt has a cube symbol in the Scene Tab, not the Q-Bert type symbol that a figure or confirming clothing has. This means it’s a prop. And no matter how hard I try, I won’t be able to fit my shirt to Genesis right now.
Black Mineral Wash is 4.2 oz., 100% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 32 singles.
• 100% Cotton. • Imported. • Machine Wash. • Soft, cotton-rich fabric feels great against your skin. • Lightly ribbed, a wide crew neckline for a more feminine look. • Tag-free for comfort. • 29-inch length streamlines your silhouette.
• 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester. • Machine Wash. • Athletic Heather is 90% combed ringspun cotton, 10% polyester. • Marble colors are 85% combed ringspun cotton, 15% polyester. • Digital colors are 100% polyester, 32 singles. • White cord drawstring; unisex sizing; retail fit. • kangaroo pocket.
Unisex Long Sleeve
• 100% Cotton; Safety Colors And Dark Heather: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester; Sport Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; Ash Grey: 99% Cotton, 1% Polyester • Imported. • Pull On closure. • Machine Wash.
Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you? Good news! Many sellers on Etsy offer personalized, made-to-order items.
To personalize an item:
- Open the listing page.
- Choose the options you’d like for the order. This will differ depending on what options are available for the item.
- Under “Add your personalization,” the text box will tell you what the seller needs to know.
Fill out the requested information.
- Click “Buy it now” or “Add to cart” and proceed to checkout.
Don’t see this option? The seller might still be able to personalize your item.
Obj nft shirting
Do you want to print it on the front, maybe just as a small icon over the breast pocket or a full-blown pattern?
Just printing it as is on your T-Shirt is nice, but also basic. We’re going for bad bitch, not basic bitch with this.
So moving on to the challenging part:
Create a Design/Pattern
Are you a designer? Yeah, me neither. Luckily, we don’t have to be to put together a pattern with our NFT-inspo.
Obj nft shirts
A few tools you can use to create a pattern (outside of Adobe Illustrator because…not a designer).
- Creative options: endless
- Difficulty: a lil’ challenging
If you have to create visual content and aren’t a designer, Canva is your best bet on making yourself look a lot more skilled than you are. Trust me; I do it all the time. The tool is great for putting together graphics for social media, presentations, birthday cards and works to put together a pattern.
I’d rate it a bit more on the challenging side because if you want to use your own NFT, you might have to insert it various times and figure out at which angles to put it.
Did I feel very different from before? Nah. I was wondering, what should I do now instead of just bragging about owning this NFT to people on Social Media.
Art is to be enjoyed — not just on a screen.
I figured I should turn my NFT into a T-Shirt. And here’s how I did it.
- Buy an NFT, this should be obvious, but of course, you could technically also just screenshot someone else’s NFT. Will they find out? I don’t know, but you probably feel better when it’s your own 😉
- Figure out what kind of Shirt you want.
Still in the Scene Tab, find the little icon in the top right corner of the window, the triangle with four lines next to it.
Click it to bring up a rather fascinating menu with several powerful options. One of them is the Transfer Utility.
Select it to transfer morphs from one object to another.
You can even click Show Options to bring up an advanced window that lets you select what type of information will be transferred in the process.
I want to transfer the Genesis 2 morphs over to my Shirt, so I’ll select Genesis 2 Male as my Source, and my Shirt as the Target.
Please check the size chart before purchasing.
Principle of “exchange or return” on T-shirt AT Fashion LLC regulations that guarantee customer satisfaction.
At T-shirt AT Fashion LLC, we are passionate about bringing our customers high-quality clothing with creative designs that stay true to our company values of accessibility and affordability. We are committed to providing quality products within a reasonable price range. The Your NFT sucks shirt, hoodie, sweater, tank top, long sleeve, and V-neck t-shirt will be delivered to all the countries we provide shipping and delivery services.
Hong Kong‘s TVB in 2002, and in 2004, he travelled to Taiwan to be a lead actor on a number of prime-time television shows.
He lives in Vancouver, Canada with his family since 2008, He also started WFH and NFT creation because of the impact of pandemic. According to media reports in Singapore and Malaysia, Auguste is also the first Chinese actor/singer to release his own hand drawing art NFT works.
He was first in “Malaysia’s Top Ten Singers (Champion)” and “Malaysia’s Top Ten New Idols in the 21st Century” and won the “Supreme Field-Most Popular Actor Award”, the “Most Popular Actor in the 13th Canadian Chinese Film Festival”, “Malaysia’s Most Influential Cultural Achievement Award”, “2021 Vancouver Chinese Film Festival Maple Leaf Best Lead Actor Award” and more.
It turned out, one of the few in the UK where you can get an allover pattern is Contrado. And no, they didn’t pay me for endorsing them (yet).
All I had to do, was pick a size, upload my image, and then pick how it’d be replicated across the whole of the shirt, front and back, to make sure it’s seamless.
10 minutes later, I clicked the order button and started waiting for the delivery of my shirt.
2 days later, I had a very Non-Fungible, Unique T-Shirt. The print quality is impressively good, and I definitely enjoy my NFT a lot more than had it just been a screensaver.
What should I try next? An NFT-Dress? Maybe a bathroom tile or shower curtain? Would you eat from a plate with your NFT printed all over? For guys, I think NFT-ies could be cute as well.
Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching, and shrinking.
- Size may differ slightly from the actual product due to different fabric stretches.